We're looking for someone to bring order to chaos, to act as a herder of cats and a manager of the unmanagable. Or in other words be our new studio manager.
What will we need from you?
- Receive and review all production job briefs
- Prioritise and allocate all production work to staff
- Deliver work back to account handlers on time and on budget
- Ensure that a sufficient level of proofing has been carried out before the work is proofed back and meets the brief
- Build good relationships with printers and other outside production suppliers to meet all client needs
- Look for and suggest improvements to our systems and ways of working
- Checking the quality of work produced, making sure it meets a high standard and suggest ways of improving the quality and consistency
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Immeasurably calm in a busy and fast paced environment
- Skilled at dealing with people
- Organised and deadline driven
- Will have worked in an agency environment managing studio processes before
What you'll get from us
- A nice chunk of change
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of exciting and diverse clients
- A lovingly designed working environment, complete with exceptionally good coffee on tap, tuck shop, full working kitchen, quiet areas with comfy chairs and more
- A highly skilled, driven and super friendly team to work alongside and develop your talents with
- Opportunities to attend training courses, so you can keep learning about what excites you and is of value to our clients
- A shiny Mac laptop
- Regular cinema, curry, karting, beer and other such outings with that same bunch of people
Please email a CV and a short, snappy and flawlessly crafted cover letter/email/animated GIF/video (you get the idea) that explains why you're the perfect person for this role.
Please email [email protected] and be sure to write 'Studio Manager role' in the subject line.
Agencies: If you've got the right candidate we'd be interested in hearing from you on this occasion