We need a PR Account Executive, could it be you?
We’re searching for a new Account Executive to join our PR team to work on a number of exciting accounts.
The right person will...
- Take pride in writing perfectly formed and interesting copy
- Wail at the sight of incorrect grammar
- Remain super organised, whether that’s using Post-it notes, a notepad or the latest trendy app
- Have a can do attitude and work well within a team to meet tight deadlines
- Be as confident talking to people on the phone and email, as you are on social media
- Learn quickly as they go and know there’s (almost) no such thing as a silly question if it helps get something done
- Know their Pinterest from Periscope, can condense even the most complicated message into 140 characters, and understand how to create engaging content
What you'll get from us
- A nice chunk of change
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of exciting and diverse PR clients
- A very nice working environment
- An opportunity to work with a highly skilled and super friendly team
- Regular cinema, curry, karting, beer and other such outings with that same bunch of people
Everyday you’ll be...
- Writing creative press releases and distributing them to targeted media
- Keeping in touch with the media and on the look out for any potential opportunities
- Confidently pitching stories to journalists
- Measuring and reporting on the success of our wonderful work
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Creating engaging social media content
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Getting stuck into regular day to day admin tasks
Writing is key to the role - please email a CV and a short, snappy and flawlessly crafted cover letter. Points will be shamelessly awarded for being clever, witty, engaging, humorous, and humane, whilst telling us the reasons why you're the perfect person for this role.
Please email [email protected] and be sure to write 'PR account executive role' in the subject line.