Wanted: PR Account Manager
We're a growing team and need a PR account manager with experience, enthusiasm and ideas on how to deliver brilliant work for our clients.
The right person will...
- Have a wealth of PR experience (it's a big bonus if any of this is within the housebuilding sector), with over two years of this as a PR account manager
- Be able to prioritise between multiple tight deadlines without breaking a sweat
- Find it easy to switch between style/tone to deliver content in a way an audience understands and finds interesting
- Be able to spot a missing apostrophe or typo from a mile away
- Take pride in delivering results and relish the opportunity to lead on key accounts
- Know how to build relationships with clients/journalists and have a keen eye for an angle
- Encourage, support and manage a small group of junior staff, leading by example and helping others when needed
- Understand the importance of client budgets and know how to keep within them
- Deliver fantastic presentations, write brilliant proposals and understand the importance of new business
- Know how to draw up PR plans/press lists based on client objectives
- Lead in client meetings and ensure preparation is well organised/thorough
What you'll get from us
- A nice chunk of change
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of exciting and diverse PR clients
- A very nice working environment
- A shiny Mac laptop
- A shiny iPhone
- Whatever software, databases, books and training materials you need to do your job properly
- An opportunity to work with a highly skilled and super friendly PR and social media team
- Regular cinema, curry, karting, beer and other such outings with that same bunch of people
...and it’d be really nice if you...
- Can write fantastic copy for B2C clients at the drop of a hat
- Know your Pinterest from Periscope, can condense even the most complicated message into 140 characters, and understand how to make engaging, shareable content
- Have experience using blogger/influencer outreach to deliver results for clients
Writing is key to the role - please email a CV and a short, snappy and flawlessly crafted cover letter. Points will be shamelessly awarded for experience and attitude... and clever, witty, engaging, humorous, humane, socially aware reasons why you're the perfect person for this role.
Please email [email protected] and be sure to write 'PR account manager role' in the subject line.