The policy below sets out the personal information we process and why, how we get it, how we store it and your rights around this. It’s all necessarily formal to make sure we cover things properly.
Before the detail, know that we start from a position of being respectful of your information, hold what we need to act effectively and our approach is to treat your information as we’d expect others to look after ours. If you have a concern or question, please contact us using the details shown below.
Our contact details
Name: Rock Kitchen Harris Limited
Address: 32 Pocklingtons Walk, Leicester, LE1 6BU
Phone Number: 0116 233 7500
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details) to help us communicate with our team, clients, suppliers and people interested in working with us.
- Financial information (for example, bank account details) to help us pay the people who work for us and provide services
- Transaction details of the payments made from and to you
- Technical and usage data relating to your interactions with us and the services we provide online (for example, login data or internet protocol (IP) address) to help provide our services and improve them
- Marketing and communications preferences so we know what marketing you’re happy to receive from us (for example, recording that you’d like to hear about new jobs at the agency)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Working for us - we hold personal information on our team and those applying for roles to join the team
- Working with us - we hold details of our clients, suppliers and other parties to help us carry out our work and make sure we deliver this effectively and efficiently
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Through our work with clients - we sometimes need to process personal information to support our client’s activities and provide agreed services (e.g. providing email marketing services).
We may share this information with carefully selected third-parties to support our work. These include email marketing providers, accounting apps and HR systems.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep personal information based on who this relates to (e.g. team / client / supplier) and then after work ceases based on legal requirements.
We’ll hold personal information for six years after the tax year in which an employee worked with us or a business worked with us as a client or supplier.
We will then dispose of your information by removing you from the systems we use to store your information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by phone at 0116 233 7500 or on email to [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
|_ga||.rkh.co.uk||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||.rkh.co.uk||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gcl_au||.rkh.co.uk||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.||3 months||Analytics|
|_gat_UA-2430183-22||.rkh.co.uk||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.||1 minute||Analytics|
|_ga_XT9S72ELS4||.rkh.co.uk||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years||Analytics|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.||15 minutes||Advertisement|
|ln_or||.www.rkh.co.uk||LinkedIn - Used to determine if Oribi analytics can be carried out on a specific domain||1 day||Other|
|lang||.ads.linkedin.com||LinkedIn sets this cookie to remember a user's language setting.||session||Functional|
|bcookie||.linkedin.com||LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser ID.||1 year||Functional|
|lidc||.linkedin.com||LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.||1 day||Functional|
|personalization_id||.twitter.com||Twitter sets this cookie to integrate and share features for social media and also store information about how the user uses the website, for tracking and targeting.||2 years||Advertisement|
|muc_ads||.t.co||This is a cookie that is set by twitter.com. It is used for optimizing ad relevance by collecting visitor navigation data.||2 years||Other|
|_clck||.rkh.co.uk||Persists the Clarity User ID and preferences, unique to that site, on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.||1 year||Other|
|SRM_B||.c.bing.com||Used by Microsoft Advertising as a unique ID for visitors.||1 year 24 days||Performance|
|MUID||.clarity.ms||Bing sets this cookie to recognize unique web browsers visiting Microsoft sites. This cookie is used for advertising, site analytics, and other operations.||1 year 24 days||Advertisement|
|ANONCHK||.c.clarity.ms||The ANONCHK cookie, set by Bing, is used to store a user's session ID and also verify the clicks from ads on the Bing search engine. The cookie helps in reporting and personalization as well.||10 minutes||Advertisement|
|_clsk||.rkh.co.uk||Connects multiple page views by a user into a single Clarity session recording.||1 day||Other|
|CLID||www.clarity.ms||Identifies the first-time Clarity saw this user on any site using Clarity.||1 year||Other|
|_fbp||.rkh.co.uk||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months||Advertisement|